Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment
Why SKINovative for your Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment
- Dr. Fulton is a board certified physician
- SKINovative can combine other treatment options with non-surgical hair loss to get the best possible results depending on degree of hair loss
- Awesome reviews
- Complimentary evaluation in a relaxed setting
Statistics about hair loss
- 40% of men will have noticeable hair loss by age 35
- 65% of men will have noticeable hair loss by age 60
- 70% of men will have noticeable hair loss by age 80
- 80% of women will have noticeable hair loss by age 60
- 35 Million U.S. Men experiencing hair loss
- 21 Million U.S. Women experiencing hair loss
How Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment Works
Platelets contain healing growth factors. These growth factors can help to reverse miniaturization of the hair follicle and jump-starting dormant hair back into the growth stage.
Specific cells found in blood that can cause hair growth:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) — promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) — promotes growth of matrix between cells, bone metabolism
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) — promotes blood vessel formation
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) — promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) — promotes growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation
- Insulin Like Growth Factor (IGF) — a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body
Non-surgical hair loss treatment is a quick and easy process
Step 1: collecting a small sample of your blood
Step 2: Centrifuging (spinning) your blood to separate the platelets
Step 3: Using a small needle injecting your platelets back into your scalp
SKINovative uses the Eclipse System which is an FDA cleared blood processing system
Before & After pictures*
Click on any picture to view larger.
I'm Ready! What Do I Do Next?
Call SKINovative at (480) 917-7546 TODAY to book the next available opening or click the button below to send your request online.