Our latest technology is the VNUS ClosureFAST™ radiofrequency vein ablation catheter. VNUS ClosureFast™ is a minimally invasive procedure used to treat chronic venous insufficiency (CVI).
What Is Chronic Venous Insufficiency?
- Chronic venous insufficiency is a condition where the flow of blood through the veins is inadequate, causing blood to pool in the legs
- It is often caused by either blood clots or varicose veins, pregnancy, occupation, or genetic predisposition
- Depending on the cause and severity, compression stockings, VNUS ClosureFast, prescription medications or surgery may be required to correct
Previous treatments for chronic venous insufficiency involved any number of invasive methods that included surgery or vein stripping.
We also remove veins with VNUS ClosureRFS™ (a small catheter stylet) to treat refluxing communicating veins, or perforators.
Benefits of VNUS ClosureFast™
- VNUS ClosureFast™ doesn’t require surgery, minimizes scarring, and can be repeated as needed if the condition reappears
- VNUS ClosureFast™ usually performed in-office and the procedure is typically completed in 45-60 minutes
- Recovery is much quicker, you’ll have less bruising, reduced risk of complications, and a faster improvement in your quality of life
- You can resume all your normal activities within a few days
- Noticeable improvement in symptoms can be seen in just 1-2 weeks
Why SKINovative & Center for Venous Disease
We have completed thousands of procedures with a 98+% success rate.
I'm Ready! What Do I Do Next?
Call SKINovative at (480) 917-7546 TODAY to book the next available opening or click the button below to send your request online.