Don’t Wait For Stretch Marks To Fade Away
Most often stretch marks are associated with the wonderful evidence of motherhood.
The second most common reason women, as well as men, develop stretch marks is rapid weight gain.
No matter how you developed the stretch marks, they become most noticeable after giving birth or losing weight.
Can Stretch Marks Be Removed?
Unfortunately, stretch marks are not superficial “marks”. Rather they are permanent CRACKS through the skin and cannot be removed completely. However…
SKINovative can significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a skin treatment that:
- can smooth the skin texture
- can even out the skin tone
How Do You Fade Away Stretch Marks?
We have found that the most effective treatment option for the vast majority of patients is micro-needling with Dermapen.
Unlike laser or chemical peel treatments, which treat the stretch marks superficially by giving it something like a severe sunburn, the Dermapen treatment perforates the skin to stimulate the production of collagen deep in the skin.
The results are dramatic!*
*Unretouched photos of actual patient taken before and after treatment with Dermapen. Individual results may vary.
Advantages Of Micro-Needling (Dermapen)
Results speak for themselves, however, there are more advantages that don’t meet the eye. Here are a few:
- A numbing agent will be applied to your treatment area. You could feel minimal discomfort
- It’s safe for all skin types
- Side-effects include redness and minimal bleeding which will subside within 24 hrs
- Little to no risk of hypo or hyper-pigmentation associated with laser treatments
- Each treatment only takes 30-60 minutes depending on the area treated
For complete details about this treatment, please visit our Dermapen page.
I Want To Reduce My Stretch Marks!
Call SKINovative at (480) 917-SKIN Today to book the next available opening or click the button below to send your request online.
Show off that perfect skin!