PRP Hair Loss Treatment
Why SKINovative for your PRP Hair Loss Treatment
- Dr. Fulton is a board certified physician
- SKINovative can combine other treatment options with PRP to get the best possible results depending on degree of hair loss
- Awesome reviews
- Complimentary evaluation in a relaxed setting
Statistics about hair loss
- 40% of men will have noticeable hair loss by age 35
- 65% of men will have noticeable hair loss by age 60
- 70% of men will have noticeable hair loss by age 80
- 80% of women will have noticeable hair loss by age 60
- 35 Million U.S. Men experiencing hair loss
- 21 Million U.S. Women experiencing hair loss
How PRP Works for Hair loss
Platelets contain healing growth factors. These growth factors can help to reverse miniaturization of the hair follicle and jumpstarting dormant hair back into the growth stage.
Specific cells found in PRP that can cause hair growth:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) — promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) — promotes growth of matrix between cells, bone metabolism
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) — promotes blood vessel formation
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) — promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) — promotes growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation
- Insulin Like Growth Factor (IGF) — a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body
PRP for hair loss is a quick and easy process
Step 1: collecting a small sample of your blood
Step 2: Centrifuging (spinning) your blood to separate the platelets
Step 3: Using a small needle injecting your platelets back into your scalp
SKINovative uses the Eclipse System which is an FDA cleared PRP processing system
Before & After pictures*
Click on any picture to view larger.
I'm Ready! What Do I Do Next?
Call SKINovative at (480) 917-7546 TODAY to book the next available opening or click the button below to send your request online.